Tuition and Fees
Tuition amount will depend on Rhode Island College. The current tuition is per credit hour, payable to: Rhode Island College. Students should be prepared to meet the financial responsibility of the program. Assistance in securing loans or grants is provided by the financial aid office at RIC.
Rhode Island College
Per credit hour (91 credits) - $1,135/credit
BSN-DNP Nurse Anesthesia Tuition and Fees
School of Nurse Anesthesia
- Non-refundable commitment fee of $1500.00 (Due within 14 days of acceptance.)
- Student Association Fee of $200.00 due at orientation.
- Web Modules for Orientation - $110.00.
- Student Professional Liability Insurance - $275.00 annually.
- Typhon Group (clinical record keeping) - $150.00
- SEE Exam Fee of $265.00 in
both the junior and senior years.
- National Certification Exam
Fee, currently $1045.00.
- Licensure for RI and MA (Fees are different for each state).
- APEX Anesthesia Program (3 yr. subscription) - $499
Please note that tuition and fees may be changed at any time.